Hi everyone! I hope all of you had a good start into 2016! Today I show you my beauty favorites of 2015. I love all these products and I use some of them every single day.
My beauty favorites 2015
- Dior Diorskin Star Foundation: I love this foundation. This product has a medium coverage and is perfect for fair skin tones.
- Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer Oil free: My favorite for summer! I used it during the hot summer days.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer: I have very dark under-eye circles but this concealer is perfect for my problem.
- Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre: Perfect powder with less coverage. Perfect for makeup setting.
- Marc Jacobs Light Filtering Contour Palette: I use this contour powder every single day. Super easy to blend.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush 02 Pink Kiss: One of my favorite every day blush.
- Mac Cosmetics Blush Breath of Plum: All time favorite.
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer: I also have the Becca Highlighters but my number one is the Mary-Lou Manizer.
This year I found my love for cream eyeshadows. They are perfect for quick makeup looks.
- Chanel Illusion D’Ombre 84 Épatant
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Marie Antoinette: I have three shades and they are awesome!
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Nr. 8
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow I <3 this
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz: All I can say: this product is worth the hype!
- L’oréal Super Liner: I hate to do a eyeliner but with this one it’s super easy.
- Mac Cosmetics Lip Pencil Edge to Edge: For me the perfect shade for: my lips but better.
- Mac Cosmetics Lipstick Brave: This is my second one. I love this color.
- Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Lolita: For me the best Liquids Lipsticks I tried.
- Grown Alchemist Watermelon and Vanilla Lip Balm: It stays in my handbag. Perfect for in between.
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium: Love it!
What are your favorites?